Fadeless® Paper can be used on more than just bulletin boards! Recreate this fun reading corner for your students.
Place the Fadeless® Paper on the wall. Use Lite Blue for the sky and Apple Green for the grass.
Add Picket Fence Bordette® to the top edge of the grass.
Note: We used double-sided tape to adhere the paper to the wall, but depending on the texture of your walls, you may need to find an alternative adhesive.
Create the silo by cutting a rectangle of Natural Kraft Wraping Roll to the desired size. Add a curved square out of Flame Fadeless for the top of the silo. Use the Jumbo Marker to draw on accents, such as bricks.
Make the cows by using paper plates for the body, or cutting a large circle out of White construction paper. Use construction paper to cut out spots, ears, legs and noses. Add Wiggle Eyes bring them to life.
Note: The cows could alternatively be created by students.
- Flowers: Use chenille stems to create flowers and place them throughout the scene.
- Clouds: Glue groups of White craft fluffs to the the sky.
- Sun: Cut a large circle from Yellow construction paper. Make the rays by cutting Orange crepe paper into strips. Wrinkle or fold the rays as they're attached to the sky to create dimension.
- Use Pacon® Self-Adhesive Letters to add a fun message.
- Finish by adding Bordette® Border around the outside edges.
Set a table and chairs in the corner, and use WonderFoam® Tiles to liven the space. You could also add a Classroom Keepers® Bookcase to store books nearby.