Ella Bella® Tips
Ella Bella® Photography Backdrops are perfect for professional and amateur photographers, and are especially popular among newborn and child photographers. These backdrops are also great for bloggers and online sellers who want to post professional looking photographs.
No backdrop stand? No problem! Here are three ways to use Ella Bella® Photography Backdrops without one.
- Turn two chairs back to back 4′ apart. Take a 5′ (or longer) rod. Stick it through the Ella Bella® roll. Set rod on the chair backs. Pull desired length from roll. Use clips to hold roll in place on rod. Place subject in front of paper.
- Tape the edge of the Ella Bella® roll to the wall and pull desired length from roll. Place subject in front of paper.
- Use a DIY backdrop stand, like this one made from PVC pipe. Take the vertical bar and stick it through the Ella Bella® roll. Pull desired length from roll. Place subject in front of paper.
Other Ways to Use Ella Bella® Photography Backdrops
Ella Bella® Storage Ideas
- Inside or Wrap Around Mailing Tubes
- Inside or Wrap Around PVC Pipes
- Wrap Around a Pool Noodle